"Submit Your VIRTUAL Jazz Event" Form
A major goal of the West Michigan Jazz Society is to promote jazz musicians who perform in our area via both our "Jazz Around West Michigan" Calendar page on this website as well as our periodic Jazz Notes Newsletter. The Jazz Notes are featured on the website as well as mailed to our members.
Our "Submit Your VIRTUAL Jazz Event" form is intended to provide an efficient means of collecting performance info for publishing on our newsletter and calendar. Please note the following items in the use of this form:
- Event information will be reviewed and approved by the WMJS PR chairperson.
- Only JAZZ performance information is accepted.
- Event information is welcome from both WMJS members as well as non-members.
- For publication in the next Jazz Notes newsletter, the event info should be received by the 10th of the month prior to publication. Information received after that date will be added (if approved) to the online calendar
- In case of cancellations or updates, please use THIS FORM.